Resource Lists are created by your educator and provide an easy way for you to access subject resources. They show the location and availability of print books in the Library and link to ebooks, articles, websites, videos, digitised readings and more. This guide will help you get the most out of using Resource Lists, including:
- Accessing resources: How to find your Resource List in iLearn and understand how resources are accessed and organised in the list.
- Marking resources as done: How to keep track of resources you've reviewed.
- Searching and filtering lists: How to find resources within the list.
- Adding personal notes to resources: How to add your own notes to resources in the list.
- Using Quick Cite and exporting resources: How to export resources to reference managers or documents.
- Saving resources to Favourites: How to use Favourites for saving resources or suggesting resources to lists.
Watch this short video to learn about Resource List features. Explore the pages of this guide for step-by-step descriptions of using the features.